Sunday 8 March 2009

Juxtaposition


I don't know why, but this strange hybrid of flower prints/skull prints/full on prairie skirt has given me the giggles, and I felt ever so ladylike wearing this around the mall when I went shoe shopping (where I didn't actually buy shoes but got a minidress instead). Maybe it's because I was suffocating because I had to wear two skirts under the actual dress to get some level of poofiness, and the thick belt wasn't really helping either. In the end though, everyone just thought that I was weird because monsoon season is over and I should be wearing less clothes and not more.

Is it really my fault that my strange layering skills like to kick in at the most inconvenient times?

Outfit:
  • H&M skull print blouse
  • Unlabelled floral nightey type dress DIY-ed into a mini dress
  • Unlabelled white skirt (layered underneath)
  • New Look green plaid miniskirt (layered underneath)
  • Next thick belt
  • Primark black tights
  • Nine West lace stilletos

Makeup:

  • Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Beige Natural
  • Unlabelled peach blusher (for eyes and cheeks)
  • Bourjois trio in bronze (eyes)
  • Rimmel mascara
  • Rimmel black liquidliner
  • Wet n Qild Brandywine lipliner

1 comment: