Wednesday 11 March 2009

Inspiration: Lookbook.nu

Gorgeous photos, all the effing time. I have no idea how people have time to take these photos in such idyllic places and with such great shots. Wish I had the time and place to do that, but no one in my family's really that competent with the SLR.

So so so stylish. I am emerald green with envy. Or maybe chartreuse, I'm not so sure.

All these pictures are taken from lookbook.nu, an online gallery featuring many many different fashionistas (whatever race, age or gender) with their looks and trust me, the place is breathtaking.

These people inspire me to dress up as much as I can, when I can, beacause it's always a pity when beautiful clothes are wasted, no?

These are my current favourites!

All photos come from:

No comments:

Post a Comment