Please, please, please ignore the face in the last photo. I couldn't decide what to do with it.
My parents love surprises, and so they're taking the whole family on a surprise trip this weekend, and since it's a surprise and whatnot, they're not telling us where we're heading to and so I have no idea what to wear so I'm showcasing four outfits and bringing two.
I'm also pretty bitter that this means I'm missing a party, but whatever.
- Thrifted flower-print night gown (shortened with my amazing sewing skills...though they're not so amazing...)
- Next wide black belt
- Vintage brown hat
- Clarks combat boots
- No label black skinny jeans
- Primark patent red shoes
- Vintage mustard yellow belt
- Vintage checkered waistcoat
- Expression purple long-sleeved baby doll top
- George turquoise (it's not actually that blue) low cut top with batwings
- DIY black mini skirt
- Unlabelled black skinny jeans
- Unlabelled blue espadrille wedges
- MK black and white empire line top