Saturday 28 February 2009

Ding dong the witch is dead! Which old witch? The WICKED witch!

I haven't worn a skirt that stopped under the knees in ages. As far as skirts are concerned, I've been living in mini-skirts, but when I found these in the back of my closet, I fell in love with them all over again.

Plus, it's always nice to know that not everyone's going to be wearing a gypsy-type skirt.


I'm going out to watch "The Curious Case of Benjamin button" today, and I know it's a bit late and all, but I was waiting for the whole family to be free since the Mother was the most enthusiastic to watch it. So, no, I'm not going anywhere special in my flouncy bohemian-esque outfite, just the cinema, and the Sister and the Mother were a bit baffled on why I had to dress up.

Is dressing up for the sake of dressing up not allowed?

Plus it's all in good fun, isn't it? After a week of wearing our crap school uniforms, I think that I should dress up to the nines to make up for the five weeks of crapness. And so I have two brilliant days of clothes.

Mouth-froth worthy I say.

In the end (after trying out both of the outfits above) I decided to go with the second one because it seemed a tad more casual than the first. The first is quite lovely though...I'll probably wear that sometime later.

1st outfit:
  • TopShop empire line top
  • Next belt
  • Next black knee length skirt
  • Unlabelled sandals

2nd Outfit

  • TopShop empire line top
  • Vintage yellow belt
  • New Look sequined skirt
  • Unlabelled sandals




No comments:

Post a Comment