Thursday 19 February 2009

Forgot to post about it...

...but MAN it was gorgeous.



I went out with a friend a few days ago and we went to this shop called "Orange" (I think it's only available in Indonesia, but I'm not so sure) but I found the most gorgeous black sleeveless fur/wool vest. I was totally in love and it made my outfit look so kickass...the bad thing was that it was a two clothes deal where I had to buy a dress (I would've been OK with it if it was a dress I like...but it wasn't.) and so I didn't get it.



I also didn't take a photo, because the girls who worked there were evil-eyeing me but it looked almost like this...



...except a tad smaller and a little more tacky looking.



Tackiness makes me happy.



xxx TalkingMonkee



PS. Sorry about the comments button, I'm not so sure how to fix it and so Baby Epiphany will be fixing it...so if you want to comment you can do it in the chatbox on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment