Saturday 8 August 2009

Bootifuulllll


Sorry I know this is not fashion or makeup related but I had to just scream and shout about a model I am in love with.

Crystal Renn

Age: 23

Height: 5′9” / 175 cm

Measurements (source: Fashion Model Directory): (US) 39-32-43 / (EU) 99-81-109 cm.

Dress Size: UK 16 US 12










Look at this beauty.

The reason why I am showing her off is because me like most women and young girls out there hate being in a world that highlights how being skinny or anorexic is the be all and end all.
I mean seriously what kind of examples are we to young children that think being fat is something to feel sorry for or to hate.

So yeah I had to show her off and become an advocate of real curvaceous women.

Oh yeah and girlies - Stop hating and start loving yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment