Sunday 24 May 2009

Of Leather and Laces


Outfit:
  • River Island black and white minidress
  • Unlabelled black skinny jeans
  • WIMO patent leather nude wedges
Today I went shopping with my grandma and my cousins + sister, and it was pretty awesome and yet tiring at the same time. I found the item that I bought the second I entered the mall and it was love at first sight. These babies had metallic shoelace holders, shoelaces, were wedges and also were pretty leather and they came in delicious colours too (navy blue, red-brown and black). In the end I chose black (even though, if it were up to me and if it were really my money to spend, i would've bought all three colours) because they were kinda kickass while the brown looked classic and the navy blue too quirky to go with every outfit.

Ah, so much love.

And here are the picture of my new babies. Can't stop wearing them around the room!


I think I ruined the shoes I wore today though, its got a tiny skid mark on it and it won't freaking come off. So sad.


xxxTalkingMonkee

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE WEDGES MAN. GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wedges are the shiznit. Might be going shoe shopping again this week...found the most amazing shoe shopping.

    *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sucking on massive levels for me.. let me tell you 'bout my horrid situation-
    got paid 37 quid last week..
    went straight to topshop and spent 37 quid on morgan for his birthday...
    gosh man it kills me ive never spent that much in topshop on MYSELF ..
    i wish i could get wedges for 16 quid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...poor kinder bueno...what the monkees did you get him that cost you like 37 quid???

    I'm sure you can get wedges from primark for 16 quid? I mean, I'm pretty sure donella got herself a pair for that price-ish.

    I went into the Steve Madden (shoe store) today. OMG. AMAZING. there were these 12cm cutout wedges. so hot, i die.

    ReplyDelete