Friday 29 May 2009


Imageshack is being a complete bizatch to me so I'm back to uploading small photos for a while (click them to enlarge). I went to Pondok Indah Mall today with friends to window shop and wore my dress and wicked new wedges. Stopped by both Zara AND Steve Madden. BIG MISTAKE. Though, in my opinion, Zara's shoes were way better last season (though, the tacky patent green wedge looked pretty delicious)...they were still completely adorable.

It was the Steve Madden, though, that completely blew me away. Though they had some heel, most of the collection consisted of wedges and boy are they gorgeous. I found these black 12cm (I THINK) cut-out wedges that were so mouth-watering that I was practically frothing at the mouth. I wanted those and I wanted them bad. Too bad they were like Rp 1million++ or else I would snap them up in a jiffy. Seriously gorgeous, I tried to look them up online but I couldnt find them.

*sad face*

Outfit:
  • Jeanswear floral print minidress
  • Amante black leather wedges
  • Brown + gold belt


No comments:

Post a Comment