Wednesday 1 September 2010

myface.cosmetics Part Une

This is like my first post in ages, due to technical difficulties and other commitments (long story) and I have so many posts that I should have done. I will try and update as often as possible. So I shall start with the most important.

So ages ago I got sent some stuff from myfacecosmetics they claim to have
makeup suitable for all skin tones (light, medium and dark)

Here I have some blushes they are uber pretty so here they are:


....and they actually suit my skin tone!

usually I have trouble with blush sometimes its too pale or just doesn't look natural. If want want to do a china doll look I will be sure to use these colours.

These are available at boots it costs about £9-10, really good quality so you get what you pay for.


xxxxBabyepiphanyxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment