Tuesday 2 March 2010

Edward Scissorhands

Outfit 1:

  • Cinema Club leather jacket
  • Vintage velvet floral mini dress
  • Uniqlo cropped navy tailored trousers
  • Brown leather belt
  • Amante black and white leather lace ups

Sorry for being away for so long. University's just been way busier than I actually expected it to be, also a million times more exciting than I expected. The only thing that pisses me off is the whole freshman 15 thing NOT being a myth. It sucks but I'm working on it.

The first picture is from a whole day trip I had to Yufuin (about an hour away from Beppu by bus) where I found the prettiest jewelery ever and this most amazing shop with a million music boxes. I'm not that much of a fan of music boxes but these were kind of all sorts of awesome. There was also this shop that sold crafts made out of wood and leather (the place smelled so good) and also this shop where they sold dancing cats and dogs. They dance to Shania Twain. 'Nuff said :D

Since it's Spring Break here (which is around 3 months long in Japan. Yummy~ but occasionally boring) I've been having a bit of a DIY kick since I have nothing better to do (apart from practice for the performance in the Spring Semester's Welcoming Ceremony. Ugh) plus last week a lot of the Japanese students have been moving out so they've been throwing out a lot of stuff. I was lucky enough to find a pair of jeans that actually fit me and so I decided to go all Edward Scissorhands on it. The result is rather exciting :D I love it. Makes these awkwardly shaped jeans (seriously...high waist AND the boot cut was not flattering at all. I mean I love a good pair of boot cut jeans but these were kind of weird?) so much more wearable.


Outfit 2 :

  • Forever 21 T-tank
  • Bhs cotton blue shirt
  • DIY-ed jeans
  • WIMO nude patent wedges

Wore this outfit to go to an all you can eat buffet with friends. There goes my diet. Hardy har.

No comments:

Post a Comment