Saturday 6 June 2009

Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos...say WHAT???

I swear, that song does not make sense in my ears. I mean, forego a pair of Jimmy Choos and a bangin' dress for a T-Shirt? Even one that's made by Hanes...nuh-uh, sorry. Choo and I are meant to be.

Not that I own a pair.

Anyway, moving on. Today I went to Pacific Place to meet up with a few of the people who were in New Zealand while I was there and well...none of the ones that were my age showed up. Oh well, my outfit was pretty AND it was comfy, a total bonus.

Also, I went shopping yesterday at Tanah Abang and I got this pretty bronze tunic dress that I'm pretty sure I'll wear to the after party for prom AND I got three bronze necklaces. Tres awesome, I love shopping.

Outfit:
  • Primark Essential White shirt
  • Vintage lace bordered blazer
  • Unlabelled jeans
  • Amante wedges

xxxTalkingMonkee

No comments:

Post a Comment